Plug-n-Play Hazard system for Kawasaki Ninja with LED Bulbs – Novatronix
ACTIVATING & DEACTIVATING the HAZARD SYSTEM
- Switch on the ignition of your motorcycle
- Your indicators should be in OFF position
- Now push your indicator switch to the RIGHT – quick LEFT – press in the CENTER.
- Your HAZARD should now be activated.
- To deactivate the HAZARD, switch ON any indicator and press in the center. (The indicator should blink at-least 3 times)
- To reactivate follow Step 3
Forward Push indicator switch to the RIGHT and quickly press in the CENTER. The pattern will go to the next.
Backward Push indicator switch to the LEFT and quickly press in the CENTER. The pattern will go to the previous.
Auto-activation from indicator to Hazard If the Hazard is activated and you suddenly switch ON any of the indicators either to take a turn or to pass a vehicle. The Hazard auto reactivates itself as soon as you switch off the indicators.
WHAT WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE KIT
- 4 x LED Indicator high-intensity bulbs with 150° locking pins(Cross Pins)
- HAZARD Controller
- 1 x Cable tie to tie the Hazard Unit