symmetrel cost viraday usa Description: LilyPad Arduino is a microcontroller board designed for wearables and e-textiles.The main board consisting of an ATmega328 @ 8MHz with the Arduino bootloader and a minimum number of external components to keep it as small (and as simple) as possible. Board will run from 2V to 5V. The latest version of the LilyPad supports automatic reset for even easier programming. The back side of the LilyPad is now completely flat! The board now use a surface mount programming connector to keep the header from poking through.
LilyPad is a wearable e-textile technology developed by Leah Buechley and cooperatively designed by Leah and SparkFun. Each LilyPad was creatively designed to have large connecting pads to allow them to be sewn into clothing. Various input, output, power, and sensor boards are available. They’re even washable!
proventil in usa It can be sewn to fabric and similarly mounted power supplies, sensors and actuators with conductive thread. The board is based on the ATmega328V
hydrochlorothiazide skin cancer uk LilyPad Arduino Features:
- Microcontroller : ATmega328V
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7-5.5 V
- Input Voltage : 2.7-5.5 V
- Digital I/O Pins :14 Nos (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins : 6 Nos
- DC Current per I/O Pin :40 mA
- Flash Memory : 16 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM : 1 KB
- EEPROM : 512 bytes
- Clock Speed : 8 MHz
- Washable (We recommend washing projects by hand with a mild detergent. Drip dry. Make sure you remove your power supply first! )