Description: The Netduino Plus is an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework. The board features a 32-bit microcontroller and a rich development environment, making it a perfect solution for engineers and hobbyists alike.
The Netduino Plus 2 has four times the speed (168MHz), six times the code space (384KB), and twice the available RAM (100KB+) of Netduino Plus 1. They’ve also given it a whole series of rich new features like four serial ports, six PWM channels and 12-bit ADC. The 6-pin ICSP header has been swapped out for a 10-pin MiniJTAG header. The goal is to enable developers to compile their own firmware using GCC and debug both native and managed code at the same time.
- STMicro 32-bit microcontroller
- Speed: 168MHz, Cortex-M4
- Code Storage: 384 KB
- RAM: 100+ KB
- 10 Mbps Ethernet
- Micro SD card support up to 2 GB
- Input Voltage: 7.5 – 9.0 VDC or USB powered
- 25 mA per Pin max Current
- Digital I/O are 3.3 V but 5 V tolerant
- 1 x Netduino plus 2
- 4 x sticky feet
- 1 x 3 ft micro usb cable (limited time)