Description:Seeeduino Lite shares many similarities with Arduino Leonardo. It is a microcontroller board based on Atmega32U4 chip. The chip has about the same amount of flash, RAM and capability as the ATmega328 found in the Seeeduino. It has 20 digital I/Os (7 of which can output PWM),a micro USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. . It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter to get started.
Seeeduino Lite differs from all Arduino boards in that the voltage select switch affects the I/O output voltage, high level of I/O output is consistent with voltage switch. And there are I2C Interfaces、UART Interfaces and Grove Interfaces provide convenience for connecting Grove modules.
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Channels: 7
- Analog Input Channels: 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- 1 x Seeeduino Lite