Thunderbird Hazard Flasher
- Easy Plug-n-Play hassle-free installation.
- Attractive 22 Patterns.
- No Extra switch required.
- Go forward and backward in patterns.
- Autosaves a selected pattern.
- Save battery with LED Indicators.
- 100% Waterproof.
- 70% brighter than stock bulb indicators.
- Use as Emergency Signal.
- Always be visible during heavy fog and rainfall
- Speed alert for other vehicles on the highways.
- Group Ride Signature.
- Longer life than stock bulb indicators.
ACTIVATING & DEACTIVATING the Thunderbird Hazard Flasher
- Switch on the ignition of your motorcycle
- Your indicators should be in OFF position
- Now push your indicator switch to the RIGHT – quick LEFT – press in the CENTER.
- Your HAZARD should now be activated.
- To deactivate the HAZARD, switch ON any indicator and press in the center. (The indicator should blink atleast 3 times)
- To reactivate follow Step 3
Push indicator switch to the RIGHT and quickly press in the CENTER.
The pattern will go to the next.
Push indicator switch to the LEFT and quickly press in the CENTER.
The pattern will go to the previous.
Auto-activation from indicator to Hazard
If the Hazard is activated and you suddenly switch ON any of the indicators either to take a turn or to pass a vehicle. The Hazard auto reactivates itself as soon as you switch off the indicators.
WHAT WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE KIT
- 4 x LED Indicator high-intensity bulbs
- HAZARD Controller
- 1 x Cable Tie (needed to secure the controller)