SAFETY LED Indicator HAZARD System ROYAL ENFIELD
1. Use as Emergency Signal.
2. Always be visible during heavy fog and rainfall
3. Speed alert for other vehicles on the highways.
4. 70% brighter than stock bulb indicators.
5. Group Ride Signature.
6. Easy and hassle free installation.
7. Longer life than stock bulb indicators.
ACTIVATING & DEACTIVATING the HAZARD SYSTEM
- Switch on the ignition of your motorcycle
- Your indicators should be in OFF position
- Now push your indicator switch to the RIGHT – Quick LEFT – Quick Right – Quick LEFT- Press in the middle. ( Full operation should be done without any long pause )
- Your HAZARD should now be Activated.
- To switch Deactivate HAZARD, switch ON any indicator.
- To reactivate follow Step 3
Changing HAZARD Flashing Patterns
- Your Hazard should be Activated.
- Quickly Switch ON and OFF your parking lights.
- You will go to the next mode.
Please Note. – If you wish to have your Parking Lights or Headlight ON during the HAZARD is Activated, your mode will not change.
Only if the Parking switch is turned ON and OFF quickly, the Pattern will shift to the next one.
WHAT WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE KIT
- 4 x LED Indicator conversion boards
- HAZARD Controller
- LED Indicator Flashing Unit
- 5 x Cable Ties ( needed to tie wires and controller )
- Wire Sleeves
Play the video at 480p or above. Else the flashing patterns will not be much illustrative.
Installation Guide of LED Indicators from NOVATRONIX for Royal Enfield
PART – 1
Installation Guide of the HAZARD System
PART – 2
** Warranty void is the unit it manhandled or water damaged.